- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
C40 – Buildings for Tomorrow
9. oktober 2019 / 15:00 - 17:00Gratis
Buildings are key to raising the pace and scale of decarbonisation. Therefore, we must look at the entire building lifecycle, from the materials used for construction, to operation and maintenance as well as the relationship of buildings to the grid. This knowledge-packed and interactive session will bring together private sector innovators, municipal government experts from the C40 network Municipal Building Efficiency, and policy stakeholders to discuss how we can deliver the buildings we need for sustainable and liveable cities.
Recognizing the need for collaboration this session will demonstrate how public-private partnerships are central to finding the solutions to achieving energy and resource savings in buildings, focusing on 3 areas of innovation and disruption:
- Materials: Buildings in the Circular Economy
- Optimal operation: Beyond Direct Savings – Towards Flexible Consumption
- Balance: Heating & Cooling Networks
The session is funded by the EU-supported project FUTURE.
Register for the session here.